As we posted previously, the Doc told us in Logan's earliest visit that he didn't need to see Logan at the typical 1 month mark. He was doing so well that he could just come at 2 months instead.
So, on February 22, Karen took the little monster to the clinic for his 2-month check-up and first round of immunizations.
The "little" guy was a whopping 16 lbs. 3 oz! That puts him in the 99%+ category for his weight. Chunk. He was 25.3" long (97% on the growth chart), and his head was "only" 16.4" (LOL) which puts him at 82% on the chart. He is HUGE compared to Owen at the same age (O was 14.4 lbs) but is nearly the same length his brother was (O was 25.6" inches). To complete the comparison, Owen had a 16.8" head circumference at 2-months. Obviously, even though both kids are very long/tall, Logan isn't the lean child that his older bro was and also just doesn't have the same head shape going on. It has been a lot of fun seeing the differences between them - nearly as much fun as seeing the similarities.
As I did with O-Fred, I have posted L-Chuck's 1st set of growth charts below:

I love the growth charts. A good healthy young man! I agree, both the differences and simularities are fun as you watch both boys grow. Love to see them in person but when we can't.... this is a great "fix". Love ya, Nani
ReplyDelete