Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ma Day Weekend- Pass the Log

Months ago, I worked it out with my parents to surprise Karen with a combination Ma Day/B-day getaway. So, the surprise was sprung last week (I knew that leaving the boys overnight - Logan for the first time - meant that she needed some prep time) and on Mother's Day weekend my parents arrived to watch the boys and give me and Karen our first 24 hours of "just us time" in a long time. It was awesome. When we got back, GG Mari, Uncle Hugh, Aunt Lisa, and Cousin Heath came over to celebrate Mother's Day. It was an excellent weekend all around.
As usual, my mom took hundreds of photos. I chose among them and created some collages based on the subject matter.
This first one I call, "Pass the Log." Not surpisingly, everyone wanted time to hang out with Logan. He was passed from person to person like a virus. A cute, cuddly, smiling, giggling, chubby, chunk of a virus.

I'll post the other pics in another entry.

1 comment:

  1. Not a virus.....a snuggle nugget! A wonderful arm workout too! Nani

    ReplyDelete