Sunday, November 11, 2012

HallZOOWeen 2012

This Halloween began with a visit to the Minnesota Zoo for their member's HallZooween event.  We spent a hour wandering through the indoor zoo exhibits trick-or-treating along the way.  Owen picked up animal crackers, stickers, sunglasses, and an array of other non-candy items.  Once again, it was a great event!

We headed home to get the little lion ready for bed and to take Superboy out for a little "big kid" trick-or-treating.  O and I hit about 3 houses before he was ready to call it a night.  In three houses, I believe the kid became hooked on Halloween.  You mean to tell me that I ring someone's door bell and then they give me candy???




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like a lion escaped from the zoo! Not to worry. Super Boy has it all under control! Nani

      Delete