Friday, May 30, 2014

Quick Nani Visit

In late(r) May, my Mom came down by solo for a quick visit with her mom, her brother, and of course the MN Ainslie Clan! She was there for Owen's first soccer game and also used her new camera to take lots of photos of us enjoying our green(ish) backyard. This time, I made sure to get a few photos of her as well.

The collection below is representative of all of us at play. Owen and I have a light saber duel with sticks going on, Logan works on hitting a ball of the tee with Karen, and with my Mom's dog Ian present, there had to be some wall jumping, ball throwing, and fetching involved as well.


And here are a few of Nani (and Ian) ...

Reading to Owen,

 Hanging out with Logan and Karen,


And smashing Trucks with Logan

1 comment:

  1. We had the greatest time! I enjoyed making my truck flip over and stay on the track!! Ian had a good angle to watch...loved the back yard.

    ReplyDelete