Friday, July 13, 2012

Watch Me Jump!

Owen is exploring his jumping abilities these days and he loves to jump whenever he gets the opportunity.  We recently hit the Dinosaur exhibit at the zoo again and Owen decided that he wanted to climb on the parasaurolophus that was provided for exactly that reason (since all of the other dinos are off-limits to touching/climbing).  Upon making his way down the dino's back he exclaimed "I'm going to jump!" and I believe my last words were "Okay, please be careful". The "after" picture is a bit blurry but you get the idea.  Yes, there were tears...but he recovered quickly with no evidence of the mishap.



2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I hope it doesn't make me a bad gramma to admit that this did cause me to chuckle. Nice camera work. He is all boy. How great that they have an exhibit where it is OKAY to touch, very neat. I hope we get to go along some time. Keep jumpin Owen! Nani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Owen...so proud of your sense of adventure and bravery. There is a lot to be said for falling once and awhile too, it allows us to learn how to dust ourselves off and try again!

    ReplyDelete