Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Camp" Ainslie 2012 - Part 2

OK then. More pics of our time in Ironwood. Last post was indoor pics. Nearly all of the rest are outdoor pics so for this post I'll focus in only on those that took place in my parents' backyard. Once again, Owen was fascinated with the pond in my mom's garden and wanted to spend all of his time back there exploring and going on adventures. He also wanted to fish for the koi and did what he could to "clean" the pond by trying to uproot the lily pads. Kare also got Logi out in the Bjorn for a bit of fresh air and as usual, he loved it.







2 comments:

  1. I love the pond but it is so much more fun watching the kids enjoy it. We may be in trouble once O has a hook and line!! Nani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, personally, like the shot of Logi knocking on Nani :)

    ReplyDelete