Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring 2013 Cavanaugh Visit - Part 2 - Cuz ... We Can Wrestle!

Before Karen or I post the rest of the shots from the April Cavanaugh visit, I felt I had to have a separate one dedicated solely to the kind of awesome fun Owen had with his big cousin, Tyler. I know that T has lots of practice playing with and handling young kids but I admit that I wasn't fully prepared for just how great he is with his cousins. Owen had been excited to see Tyler for weeks before the trip. He thinks very highly of his big cousin and when Tyler came home after school on Friday, my son was almost immediately rewarded for his cousin worship when Tyler instantly agreed to an energetic (but not too rough) "football game" which then quickly degenerated into a much more entertaining wrestling match. Their grunts of exertion, loud laughter, and funny high volume call outs of their various made up wrestling moves and maneuvers echoed off the walls for a very long time. Hey, Tyler - nephew and godson of mine - let me just say from both me and Owen ... You. Are. The. Man.








Logan had to check out the action but soon decided he was out of his league.


1 comment:

  1. How fantastic to have an older cousin to play with!! Tyler earns his stripes with all the little ones and it takes a very special guy to give the time to the little ones, way to go T! Now O, you have to remember to play nicely with younger ones too!

    ReplyDelete