Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ainslie Christmas - Indoors

Well, we got home from Cavanaugh Christmas in Chicago and had a little time to unpack and prep the house before the much smaller Ainslie Clan began arriving. Aside from some strange behavior of my sister's car's heating system, the trips went well for both sets of travelers. As is always the case, it was lots of food and fun, some movies, a little football, breaking new ground in the backyard with our first sledding runs, a visit to Mari's, a visit from the Stolls, and we can't forget the presents! O and Lo had a great time with Nani, Papa, Fergus, Ian (kenneled in the basement), aunt Liz, and cousin Ella.

Of course, just like the Cavanaugh Christmas, there are just too many pictures and too many people for a full representation. I focused in on the smaller Ainslie Clan (sorry Stolls) for a small selection of pics I call our "Indoors Collage" and in another post I will showcase the "Outdoors Collage." Oh! And I will do another post of our visit to see Mari. Logan was in rare form for that visit and we got a great shot of the whole group as well.



1 comment:

  1. We may not live near each other but we are "close" . These gatherings are the highlight of our year! Even with the close quarters we all just got along!! That is a gift and we treasure it. Nani

    ReplyDelete