As mentioned in the previous post, on our second day in a row of snow fun in our yard, Owen tried on snow shoes for the first time in his
life (Karen's set). He did great. He was amusingly unsteady at times but he
mostly kept his balance throughout. Better than I did my first time using them.
I think he only tripped over his feet once as he clomped all around the
untouched 3'+ snow that blanketed our front yard. Considering his light weight frame,
they worked exceptionally well for him. He barely sunk in. I walked out there
to be ready in case he needed me and sank up to my crotch with every other
step.
See for yourself. These were in his first moments by our front door.

I love it!! Haven't gotten on ours yet.....too much snow to even want to get out there. Proud of you Owen for trying new things. Nani
ReplyDelete