Thursday, March 20, 2014

So Annoying!

Whether it is due to their blue eyes or from some other factor(s), we have been cognizant of the fact that both boys display sometimes significant levels of photo sensitivity. I'm pretty photo sensitive as well so have been empathetic to their distress (and we work hard at an early age to teach them how to put on and keep on their own sunglasses which has helped a ton). On top of the photo sensitivity, Owen has also displayed a lot of sensitivity to loud noises (see any number of our zoo posts with the lemurs going off to see what I mean). That includes loud animal shrieks, car and airplane engines, horns, music, and vacuums.

Well, I don't think Logan has the same auditory sensitivity but he is a masterful mimic and loves to do whatever his big brother does. So ... in early March as I was vacuuming, the little dude slapped his hands over his ears and did his best approximation of Owen shouting out, "Aaaargh! Annoying! So Annoying!!!!!"

Funny.


1 comment: