Sunday, December 18, 2011

Welcome Home Logan!

As most of you (our friends and family) already know, Logan Charles Ainslie was born at 1:18 pm on December 16, 2011.

He was 8 lbs. 6 oz and 21.25" long (I watched him being measured and I was sure it was 21.5" but I won't quibble over a quarter inch). He has the same reddish blonde hair that Owen had and like many babies, has blue eyes.

We wanted to get you all some quality photos as fast as we could (we got home two hours ago). The following come from the photo shoot we had this morning before being discharged from the hospital. There are more of them - including most being in black and white also - we'll post another blog entry with the link to the site soon. Also, there are likely going to be a few more blogs having to do with Logan's birth or the days before and after.










3 comments:

  1. *sigh* I'm in love...what good looking boys you two make. so Happy it all went well, he looks worth the wait. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and a beautiful new baby boy to add to your family. Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing all about Logan and big brother Owen. Love from Green Bay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun time to be with you all. I know Owen will be a great big brother and thinking of you all on Christmas. Love, Nani

    ReplyDelete