I decided to mainly use photos Karen took to try and narrow down the selection. Even then, there are just so many to choose from!
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Ainslie Camping in Whitewater State Park
In early August, the Ainslie clan met up at Whitewater State Park in SE Minnesota. It was a long weekend of outdoor play and relaxation. True to the hype, there were VERY few mosquitoes in the campground. In fact, it was the most bug-free, August, Midwest camping I've ever experienced in my life. There were trout in the river (I managed to catch a rainbow), the sites were laid out well, and there were a lot of educational nature "classes" or activities put on by park staff. It was a very nice place to camp. We'll be going back.
I decided to mainly use photos Karen took to try and narrow down the selection. Even then, there are just so many to choose from!
I decided to mainly use photos Karen took to try and narrow down the selection. Even then, there are just so many to choose from!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment