Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rock n O

Back in May, my parents gave Owen a very early birthday package. It included a functional toy guitar (buttons instead of strings) and toy keyboard. He was extremely excited to have some new noisemakers ... er ... I mean instruments.

Thanks guys.

Here are a few pics of Owen rockin' out for all of us. I was thinking that it isn't too much of a stretch to imagine that Logan's jumper is actually a drum set. Maybe in a few years, eh? Hopefully by then we have a sound proof room for them to practice in.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I couldn't resist and I just KNEW Owen would have fun with the "instruments". They shouldn't last too long and so won't drive the adults nuts....for long anyway. I can always be his agent. Nani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kids could be the next Partridge Family...mom, start sewing outfits...

    ReplyDelete