Like most toddlers, Logan likes to take off and put on socks and shoes. Usually, he is more into the taking off part of that equation but now and then, he gets a kick out putting various kinds of footwear on. Most often, he identifies if it is a shoe or a boot or a slipper and then who it belongs to.
This time around it was "Daddy's boot. Mine. Wear it. Boot. Wear it. Daddy's." (Repeated a few dozen times just to be sure I understood what was going on).
I know every parent thinks their children are beautiful (and of course, they all are from a loving parent's point of view) but I think everyone would have to agree with me here ... Logan is one handsome lil' man. I mean, c'mon! Check the little poser out! He sees a camera and he knows he has your full attention. He's on. He makes eye contact, he smiles, he tries different angles. He performs. He acts goofy. Hammin' it up. Funny guy.
Big shoes to fill! All in due time. Love those dimples! Nani
ReplyDelete