This post is just a few shots of us enjoying ourselves in our new home. Karen and I have pushed ourselves day after day. Unpacking, moving stuff around, building furniture, organizing, cleaning, mowing the lawn (first time I'd done that in 20 years or so!), cleaning gutters, etc, etc. Every spare minute. Every day.
Obviously, in between the work at home was going to work and the various chores and jobs of daily living. We have striven to give as much attention as possible to the boys after daycare each day and have made a point to play and be silly and have fun as much as we can before they go to bed. That said, we can't wait until we can get to a less busy "new normal" and spend even more time enjoying time as a family. Not to mention getting more sleep, being less sore, and just relaxing a bit more in general.
One of the items in storage for awhile was the Sit N Spin. Owen had forgotten about it. It is like getting new toys! AWESOME!
On June 11, Owen had "Crazy Hair Day" at daycare. He was psyched about what they did to it and was excited to get his photo taken. Can you tell? The director of the day care told me she has even better pics that she took right when it was done (before time and a nap subdued it a bit). If I get them from her soon, I may update this post.


No comments:
Post a Comment