Over Father's Day Weekend, we had our first overnight guests in the Apple Valley home. Nani, Papa, and Ian. It was a great time. Lots of hanging out. Eating. Playing. Walks in the neighborhood. A visit to the zoo. O-LO TV was on the whole time and was very entertaining. My parents' black lab, Angus, recently died and so a nice Father's Day gift for my dad was picking up a new dog on their way home Sunday. Their rescue dog, named "Fergus," joined the family on June 16 and from what I hear is doing very well. Considering that both of the boys have recently gotten over a lot of their fear of dogs, I'm looking forward to having them meet Fergus. We'll be heading up to Ironwood soon so I'll make sure that their time together is documented.
Considering how many good photos there are (especially from the zoo), I will have to post more of them in the next post. Zoo specific I think.
Without further ado ...
No comments:
Post a Comment