Karen and I didn't feel much like cooking for Logan's celebratory birthday dinner so she picked up some Leann Chin Chinese food. It was a bit of a test for both boys - we weren't sure they'd like it so we had back up food ready just in case. Well ... Owen LOVED it and Logan slurped down the noodles we gave him almost as fast as his post-dinner cupcake.
What really surprised me was that Owen was all about trying chopsticks. He watched me using them and pretty much mimicked me to the best of his ability. It was sort of like it was no big deal for him and he'd been eating this way for years. He ate his entire meal with them except for some rice that he used a spoon for. I was very impressed.

Now why would that bring tears to my eyes? Maybe just reminds me of someone. Can't imagine an Ainslie not loving Chinese and Popa is impressed with the hand/finger dexterity. Glad Logan liked it too. I see many a future dinner! Nani
ReplyDelete